Looking for candidate to start as soon as possible
The term has been quoted at 6 months.
However there is a potential for this to be extended
The inspection and subsequent cleaning of internal and external communal areas of the District Housing Stock. Neighbourhood Officers, residents, colleagues in the teams managed by the Operations Manager for Building Services.
KEY CORPORATE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
To contribute to improvements in the standards of the companies Housing Stock common areas.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Basic literacy and numeracy
• Previous cleaning experience Knowledge and Expertise:
• General knowledge with regard to cleaning and garden machinery and its use
• Previous experience of using chemical cleaning agents
• General DIY skills
• Awareness of Health and Safety Regulations including manual handling working with ladders • Horticultural experience
• Working knowledge of COSHH Regulations Skills:
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Able to work unsupervised
• Ability to communicate with all sections of the community
• Committed to equality opportunity and understanding of diversity issues Special Requirements:
• Hold a full driving licence as will be required to drive a council vehicle
• Flexibility towards working hours
• Competent at towing a trailer
Apply For This Job
When we find a candidate a job, we don't charge them a penny
The rate agreed with the employer is the rate you receive into your bank account - with no deductions!
See Our Full List of Jobs
See our latest full time, part time and temporary vacancies.
Candidates - How To Prepare
Tips on CV writing, interview preparation, documentation required to work in the UK and how to sign up with us.
Have a Query? Contact Us!
Learn about our bespoke service that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.