Main Duties and Responsibilities
Ensuring all goods are transported successfully and safely:
- Driving in a safe and professional manner
- Carrying out vehicle check where required
- Ensuring all goods are secured correctly and safely
- Driving within specified hours, taking breaks were required and complying with driving regulations
Keeping vehicle in good condition:
- Avoiding driving situations that could cause damage to the company vehicle or trailer
- Reporting any performance concerns to the logistics manager
Loading and unloading the vehicle
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of the vehicle where required
- Ensuring loading and unloading is completed in a safe and professional manner.
Personal Qualities and Qualifications
- Experience driving Class 1 vehicles.
- Smart and well presented at all times.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to be flexible with regards to working hours and days.
- Keen eye for detail
Apply For This Job
When we find a candidate a job, we don't charge them a penny
The rate agreed with the employer is the rate you receive into your bank account - with no deductions!
See Our Full List of Jobs
See our latest full time, part time and temporary vacancies.
Candidates - How To Prepare
Tips on CV writing, interview preparation, documentation required to work in the UK and how to sign up with us.
Have a Query? Contact Us!
Learn about our bespoke service that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.