We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in the following positions:
HIAB & ADR
Roll on & roll off
Reach & C/B forklift
Sapphire Recruitment’s dedicated Logistics Division understands that businesses depend on their ability to supply their goods, on-time, all over the world. In order to do this, you need experienced, reliable staff, available at short notice!
- A 24-hour on-call consultant to respond to your staffing needs day or night!
- Regular Monitoring of our candidates during placements to ensure their capability and suitability to the role
- A cost effective, confidential service at prices that suit your budgets.
- Drivers Negligence Insurance
- Regular Licence and qualification checks on all of our drivers because safety is paramount!
- Reference checks on all of our drivers (where possible) to ensure their competence and experience.
We are also De Poel registered!
Finding a Job With Sapphire Recruitment -How Does It Work?
You can either use our job search to browse jobs currently available or register with Sapphire Recruitment so that we can keep you up to date with the jobs that are relevant to your skills.
It is always good to have an up to date CV. Need help writing a CV?
Once we have received your registration form and entered the details into our system, we will invite you in to our office to have a short chat and take copies of any legal documents we request you to bring.
Depending on the position you have applied for, we may require consent to carry out a DBS check - you will be notified of this before applying for the position.
Once all relevant documentation is received and verified, we will arrange a formal interview with your placement.
Feeling nervous? Don't be - get in touch with us and we can offer interview preparation tips and guidance.
Hopefully the interview went well and you aren't too anxious. We will be in touch as soon as we know - good or bad.
If it is an unsuccessful application this time, do not worry. We will keep you on our system and let you know about the latest jobs in your sector when they become available.
Some people have the mis-conception that recruitment agencies take a cut of pay each month before it reaches their bank account.
Although this may be true for some recruitment agencies, it is not how we work!
Whether you receive a salary or hourly wage, the money you receive is the money agreed from the very start.