Job Title: General Labourer
Overall Job Purpose:
We are partnering with a leading company based in Mid Devon specialising in damp and timber restoration. They are looking for an experienced labourer to work on various projects at multiple locations, carrying out a range of tasks. As a labourer, you will play a vital role in the successful completion of these projects.
Responsible to: Managing Director
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with various tasks and activities on restoration projects
- Carry out manual labour, such as lifting, carrying, and moving materials
- Prepare and clean work areas, ensuring they are safe and organized
- Support tradespeople with their work
- Perform general maintenance and repairs as required
- Follow health and safety guidelines to maintain a safe working environment
- Work collaboratively with the team to meet project deadlines
- Maintain tools and equipment in good condition
- Adhere to project specifications and quality standards
Please note that these duties can vary depending on the specific requirements of the project.
- Good practical knowledge and experience in general construction and building trades.
- Strong communication skills to effectively work within a team.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when required.
- Capable of working under pressure and meeting project deadlines
Qualifications and Certification
- In the absence of formal qualifications previous experience will be considered
- Must have Driving Licence as a company van will be provided.
Type of Employment: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time Monday – Friday 7 am start
Location: (sites all over South West)
Remuneration: £13 p/h
Additional Benefits: Family run business
Probationary Period: 3 months
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £13.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tiverton, Devon: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Job 1820
Apply For This Job
When we find a candidate a job, we don't charge them a penny
The rate agreed with the employer is the rate you receive into your bank account - with no deductions!
See Our Full List of Jobs
See our latest full time, part time and temporary vacancies.
Candidates - How To Prepare
Tips on CV writing, interview preparation, documentation required to work in the UK and how to sign up with us.
Have a Query? Contact Us!
Learn about our bespoke service that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.