We are assisting our well-established client with their search to find them a HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver to:
- Safely transport building materials, equipment, and supplies to and from the building site.
- Collaborate with site personnel to determine the location and positioning of materials to be loaded or unloaded.
- Use the Hiab crane to lift and position materials at the designated areas on the building site, following proper lifting and rigging procedures.
- Follow traffic regulations and site-specific rules while operating the vehicle and crane within the construction site.
- Communicate effectively with site supervisors, project managers, and other team members to ensure efficient operations and timely delivery of materials.
Requirements for this role may include:
- Valid HGV Class 2 license.
- Hiab Operator Certification or relevant crane operating qualifications.
- Knowledge of construction site safety regulations and practices.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with site personnel.
- Physical fitness and the ability to handle heavy loads and work in a construction environment.
- Attention to detail and a strong focus on safety.
Working Hours: Ad Hoc
Location: Devon and Cornwall
Remuneration: From £12.95
Apply For This Job
When we find a candidate a job, we don't charge them a penny
The rate agreed with the employer is the rate you receive into your bank account - with no deductions!
See Our Full List of Jobs
See our latest full time, part time and temporary vacancies.
Candidates - How To Prepare
Tips on CV writing, interview preparation, documentation required to work in the UK and how to sign up with us.
Have a Query? Contact Us!
Learn about our bespoke service that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.