Job Title: Hygiene/Cleaning Operative
Overall Job Purpose: We require a reliable hygiene/cleaning operative who is physically able as this is quite a physically demanding job. The job itself will be cleaning machinery and equipment in a busy warehouse environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To clean equipment and machinery
- Empty waste bins as required
- Refilling and restocking cleaning supplies
- Dispose of rubbish responsibly
- Maintain Material Safety Data Sheets and compliance with universal precautions.
Personal Qualities and Qualifications
- Cleaning experience (Essential)
- Be comfortable with a physically demanding role.
- Be punctual, trustworthy and hardworking.
- Pay high the attention to detail.
- Able to work well under own initiative.
- Have knowledge of health and safety
- Knowledge of using cleaning equipment and materials
Working Hours: Full time Monday – Friday 6 pm – 2am
Remuneration: Starting at £11 p/h
Apply For This Job
When we find a candidate a job, we don't charge them a penny
The rate agreed with the employer is the rate you receive into your bank account - with no deductions!
See Our Full List of Jobs
See our latest full time, part time and temporary vacancies.
Candidates - How To Prepare
Tips on CV writing, interview preparation, documentation required to work in the UK and how to sign up with us.
Have a Query? Contact Us!
Learn about our bespoke service that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.