Due to recent growth and increased demand for their services, our client is looking to employ a Legal secretary to join their Tiverton office on a permanent basis dealing with private client matters.
- To provide an efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support service
- To assist the Partners and the team in achieving a smooth output of work
- To assist the Firm in its overall objectives including client care
Provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support, including:
- Provision of all audio and copy typing.
- Liaise with clients on the telephone and in person
- Electronic diary management
- General office duties
- Organise travel arrangements, expense claims etc. when necessary
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Priority and time management skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Commitment to Client Care
- Willingness to learn and undertake any training offered
Experience & Qualifications Preferred:
- Previous experience as a legal secretary dealing with Private client/ Probate matters a distinct advantage
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer Literate with a knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
Type of Employment: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time hours, Monday – Friday 9 am – 5pm
Location: Tiverton, Devon
Remuneration: up to £23,000 per/year
Apply For This Job
When we find a candidate a job, we don't charge them a penny
The rate agreed with the employer is the rate you receive into your bank account - with no deductions!
See Our Full List of Jobs
See our latest full time, part time and temporary vacancies.
Candidates - How To Prepare
Tips on CV writing, interview preparation, documentation required to work in the UK and how to sign up with us.
Have a Query? Contact Us!
Learn about our bespoke service that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.