Job and Person Specification
Job Title: Process Support Operative (Shift Work)
Overall Job Purpose: You will be expected to support machine operators with all required tasks. This role helps ensure production is optimised at all times. The shift pattern requires you to work 14 shifts over 28 days on a 4 week rota (day and night shifts).
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure process materials and jobs are being best positioned at all times in order to optimise production.
• Support machine operators with all tasks required to ensure a smooth production process.
• Work as part of a thriving process team.
• Report any Health & Safety related issues immediately.
• Ensure work areas are kept tidy at all times.
• To undertake any other duties requested by line management.
• Comply with all company policies always.
• Complete all training as required.
Personal Qualities and Qualifications
• Have a ‘hands-on’ and a positive ‘can do’ approach, to ensure all process requirements are achieved and maintained.
• Be able to understand and comply with all risk assesments within the department.
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
• Be able to work in a physically demanding role.
• Be familiar with the Lean Manufacturing principles to ensure the smooth flow of production.
• Good organisational skills.
• Good written and verbal communication.
• Be self-motivated, punctual and reliable.
Qualifications and Certification:
• Previous process/production background with relevant experience is preferred.
• Applicants will be required to pass a basic induction prior to start.
Working Hours: Day shift: 5:45 am – 18:00 pm
Night Shift 17:45 pm – 6:00 am
Remuneration: £13.82 p/h
Apply For This Job
When we find a candidate a job, we don't charge them a penny
The rate agreed with the employer is the rate you receive into your bank account - with no deductions!
See Our Full List of Jobs
See our latest full time, part time and temporary vacancies.
Candidates - How To Prepare
Tips on CV writing, interview preparation, documentation required to work in the UK and how to sign up with us.
Have a Query? Contact Us!
Learn about our bespoke service that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.