We are currently looking for a Production Operative for our esteemed client in Exeter. As the Production Operative you will be responsible monitoring and assessing the quality of items produced by the lining machine and promptly identify any deviations or defects.
- Operate lining machines and monitor their performance to ensure efficient and accurate production.
- Conduct regular quality checks on products being produced by the lining machines.
- Inspect and assess the quality of finished products for defects, flaws, or inconsistencies.
- Identify any deviations from established quality standards and promptly report them to the supervisor or production manager.
- Follow standard operating procedures and work instructions to maintain consistency and quality in the production process.
Personal Qualities and Qualifications
- Previous experience working with lining machines or in a similar production environment is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for identifying defects or inconsistencies.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods throughout the day.
- Excellent communication skills to report any quality concerns or issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic.
Note: Safety footwear is not required for this role, but suitable footwear for a factory environment must be worn.
Immediate Start available
Contract type: Temporary s, Full time
Hours/Days: 3.30 pm – 11pm 40 hours a week
Apply For This Job
When we find a candidate a job, we don't charge them a penny
The rate agreed with the employer is the rate you receive into your bank account - with no deductions!
See Our Full List of Jobs
See our latest full time, part time and temporary vacancies.
Candidates - How To Prepare
Tips on CV writing, interview preparation, documentation required to work in the UK and how to sign up with us.
Have a Query? Contact Us!
Learn about our bespoke service that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.