Job and Person Specification
Job Title: Production Assistant
Overall Job Purpose:
Our client is looking for a production operative to join their team. As a key member of the production team, you will receive full training and work in a fast-paced environment. As a production operative you will be responsible for cooking, cooling, and working with all machines. Ensuring all work is carried out safely whilst all the quality and efficiency standards are met.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake an initial training period covering all aspects of the role.
- Engage in all elements of the production, including weighing ingredients according to strict recipes, mixing, cooking, and cooling.
- Operate equipment/machinery.
- Ensure machinery is kept clean at all times.
- Weigh and measure ingredients accurately.
- Follow cleaning schedules and complete associated paperwork.
- Communicate with other areas and departments as required.
- Team Player
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep calm and work well under pressure.
- Experience in High Risk & Low Risk food production areas is preferred.
- Positive, hardworking attitude
- Willingness to get involved and contribute to a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and Certification
- Previous experience working in a food environment desirable.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – Early start 40 hrs week
Remuneration: £10.42 per hour
Apply For This Job
When we find a candidate a job, we don't charge them a penny
The rate agreed with the employer is the rate you receive into your bank account - with no deductions!
See Our Full List of Jobs
See our latest full time, part time and temporary vacancies.
Candidates - How To Prepare
Tips on CV writing, interview preparation, documentation required to work in the UK and how to sign up with us.
Have a Query? Contact Us!
Learn about our bespoke service that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.