Overall Job Purpose:
Our client is looking for someone who can work within the team and be responsible for effectively processing day to day needs of the business.
You will work in various areas with reference to the purchasing, storage and delivery of equipment/services to maximise efficiency and customer service levels.
Applicant must have good attention to detail, organised and conscientious.
Responsible to: Sales Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Recording data accurately
• Ensuring correct costs are applied to all projects/parts
• Ensuring the preferred supplier process is adhered to
• Constantly reviewing stock levels and stock control
• Answering the telephone and dealing with all customer enquiries.
• Generating and distributing Customer Pro – forma Invoices when required.
• Able to manage workload to achieve monthly and quarterly deadlines.
• Maintain company databases.
• To promote the Company and its core values and behaviours, both internally and externally.
• Computer Literate; prior knowledge of Outlook/Word/Excel essential
• Ability to prioritise workloads & projects to meet agreed deadlines.
• Be able to create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with all work colleagues.
• Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Have a high level of customer service skills
Qualifications and Certification
• Minimum of GCSE’s including English and Maths Additional Information
Type of Employment: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 4.30pm
Location: Exeter Area
Remuneration: £21,000 – £22,000 DOE
Apply For This Job
When we find a candidate a job, we don't charge them a penny
The rate agreed with the employer is the rate you receive into your bank account - with no deductions!
See Our Full List of Jobs
See our latest full time, part time and temporary vacancies.
Candidates - How To Prepare
Tips on CV writing, interview preparation, documentation required to work in the UK and how to sign up with us.
Have a Query? Contact Us!
Learn about our bespoke service that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.