Sapphire Recruitment are looking for a Recycling Advisor to work from their office based outside Cullompton (the role will involve site visits as well as office based tasks) . The main responsibility will be to help residents reduce waste put out for collection and increase recycling within the area.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out site visits to residential addresses to review residents waste practices.
- Customer service tasks, resolving complaints and problems as and when arise
- Proactively commitment to provide excellent levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- All associated paperwork and admin tasks
- Confident to carry out site visits and speaking to the general public.
- Excellent customer service skills, able to communicate with people from all backgrounds and also various levels of seniority
- Well organised, methodical and able to manage own workload, in line with set deadlines
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Must have own transport and a clean license
- Excellent IT skills – working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
Contract Type: Temporary
Hours: Monday – Friday 37 Hours a week 5:30 am start
Remuneration: £11.59 p/h
Apply For This Job
When we find a candidate a job, we don't charge them a penny
The rate agreed with the employer is the rate you receive into your bank account - with no deductions!
See Our Full List of Jobs
See our latest full time, part time and temporary vacancies.
Candidates - How To Prepare
Tips on CV writing, interview preparation, documentation required to work in the UK and how to sign up with us.
Have a Query? Contact Us!
Learn about our bespoke service that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.