Job Title: Recycling Operative
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Assisting at Recycling Centres and Working on Site:
- Assisting the general public with the unloading of their recyclable goods.
- Instructing members of the public on which containers/bins to put certain items in.
- Ensuring all items are disposed and recycled correctly.
- Sweeping and Cleaning the yard when required.
- Ensuring no unsuitable objects or business waste are being disposed on site.
- Greeting and Assisting all customers where required.
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Ensure customers dispose of their waste goods safely and are not putting themselves or others in danger.
Personal Qualities and Qualifications
- No previous experience required however it is advantageous
- Have a keen interest and willingness to work
- Open to taking direction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
- Adaptable and willing to support others working as a team or individually where required.
- Willing to be flexible with regards to working hours and days.
Working Hours: Fridays, Adhoc
Remuneration: £10.42 (Week Days), £10.69(Sat) and £13.89(Sunday)
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Apply For This Job
When we find a candidate a job, we don't charge them a penny
The rate agreed with the employer is the rate you receive into your bank account - with no deductions!
See Our Full List of Jobs
See our latest full time, part time and temporary vacancies.
Candidates - How To Prepare
Tips on CV writing, interview preparation, documentation required to work in the UK and how to sign up with us.
Have a Query? Contact Us!
Learn about our bespoke service that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.