Refuse LGV Driver/ Loader
Overall Job Purpose: To act as part of the Kerbside Refuse Team and to promote and maintain a high level of Health and Safety.
- Site Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive up to LGV Category C and non – LGV vehicle when required.
- Check vehicle is roadworthy before going out on round
- Kerbside collection, going out with a crew on an assigned route to pick up recycling boxes and household waste.
- Adhering to health and safety at all times such as Manual Handling.
- Assisting fellow colleagues where required
- Working in a professional manner representing the local council at all times
Personal Qualities and Qualifications
- Experience in class 2 driving
- Have a keen interest and willingness to work
- Able to work on own initiative
- Adaptable and willing to support others working as a team or individually where required.
- Willing to be flexible with regards to working hours and days.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 6am – 4pm
Location: Willand, Cullompton.
Remuneration: £12.42 per hour
No probation but before starting work all candidates much attend an induction and registration where they will need to provide proof of ID, NI and address.
Training and Development:
We actively promote the development of our team and additional training either professional or in-house may be offered to candidates who exceed expectations.
Sapphire Recruitment has been trading out of Tiverton and Exeter for the last 12 years and has dedicated consultants who specialise in Engineering, Production, Care, Logistics and warehousing. We strive to provide the best quality of service to our candidates and client’s alike successfully matching candidates to their ideal jobs through careful analysis of skills and personal qualities while taking in to considerations personal needs and out of work life.
Apply For This Job
When we find a candidate a job, we don't charge them a penny
The rate agreed with the employer is the rate you receive into your bank account - with no deductions!
See Our Full List of Jobs
See our latest full time, part time and temporary vacancies.
Candidates - How To Prepare
Tips on CV writing, interview preparation, documentation required to work in the UK and how to sign up with us.
Have a Query? Contact Us!
Learn about our bespoke service that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.