Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager, the Customer Operations Administrator will be tasked with the accurate and timely handling of customer enquiries, order processing, and shipping of customer orders using approved carriers to meet customer
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As a Customer Operations Administrator your duties will include the following:
- Accurately process customer orders within processing target times.
- Respond to customer queries promptly and professionally.
- Calculate shipping charges using carrier price matrix.
- Advise internal teams on delivery, costs, and shipping-related queries.
- Despatch and raise shipping documentation via the ERP system and carrier-specific systems.
- Generate bespoke shipping documentation and customs paperwork.
- Liaise with customers and other departments during the booking process to ensure accurate and timely handling of shipments.
- Work with customers and suppliers to ensure the correct customs documentation is received and filed for all shipments.
- Previous experience in a similar role with legislation/compliance knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of numeracy and literacy.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Analytical with a strong problem-solving approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize changing and strict deadlines.
- Proactive and professional approach.
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Qualifications and Certification
- GCSE’s in English and Maths or similar qualification
- In absence of formal qualifications, relevant previous experience will be considered
Working Hours: Flexible hours – Full Time Monday to Friday
As a Sales Administrator you will receive the following benefits:
- 7% company contribution to pension scheme after completion of probation
- Private health insurance
- 20 days holiday to be taken freely.
- 5 days Christmas closure holiday
- Long service award of additional 3 days holiday
- All bank holidays.
- Discretionary annual bonus depending on business performance – we have paid this for the last 11 years
- Cycle to work scheme.
- In service life insurance – DIS, employee welfare package included.