In line with our client’s commitment to excellence, we are looking for a motivated and customer-oriented Internal Salesperson to join their team. As an Internal Salesperson, you will be primarily responsible for telephone-based quoting and processing of orders. Your role will involve engaging with customers, understanding their requirements, and delivering exceptional service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Quoting and processing orders efficiently and accurately.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Collaborating with the team to achieve branch sales targets.
- Staying informed about the product range and industry trends.
- Learn and develop your technical understanding and grow your career.
- Pitching, negotiating, and closing new business.
- While not essential, the ideal candidate should preferably have previous experience in the pipeline/plumbing industry and familiarity with related products
- People Person, Sales Oriented with excellent customer service with strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Presentation Skills,
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office
- Great attention to detail to process orders and input customer information and enquiries
- Previous experience working in an internal sales or external sales environment will be an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willing to listen, develop and learn in a supporting working environment
Qualifications and Certification
- GSCE: Maths, English
- In the absence of formal qualifications, relevant previous experience will be considered.
Type of Employment: Full time, permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday
Remuneration: Competitive salary, dependent on experience, along with the opportunity for a monthly bonus based on performance.