Our client is looking for an experienced Process Operative to work at their Tiverton site within the Process department. You will be responsible for the safe operation of the machinery and quality control during your shift.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out adjustments during operation to maintain efficiency and quality.
- Fault finding problems during operation
- Setup, Operate and monitor production machinery.
- Ensure all preparations for product changeovers are made in good time to reduce delays.
- Follow the weekly Production Plan.
- Previous experience working in a Manufacturing or Production role with knowledge of manufacturing practices.
- Ability to cope with physically demanding work as you will be working in wet, noisy, hot, and cold environments with many physical demands involving lifting, pulling and bending.
- SAP Knowledge
- Good level of communication skill both written and verbal.
- Health and Safety awareness
- Comfortable being on your feet all day.
- Literate and Numerate
Qualifications and Certification
- GCSE Grades in Maths and English 9 (or equivalent)
- In the absence of formal qualifications, relevant previous experience will be considered.
Working Hours: Shift Patterns: 12-hour shifts
Responsible to: Shift Manager
Training and Development: At managers discretion