Our client is looking for a dedicated and self-motivated production operative to join their fast-paced team to assist with the manufacturing process.
Responsible to: Managing Director
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce and pack ready to eat food products.
- Set up workstations to ensure production runs smoothly.
- Weighing and measuring ingredients.
- Using machinery and checking they are set up correctly.
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy at all times and maintaining high level of hygiene.
- Completing paperwork and recording data
- Various other production tasks when required (within the scope of this role)
- Team Player.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Literate and numerate.
- Flexible approach to work as no two days are the same.
- Ability to keep calm and work well under pressure.
Qualifications and Certification
- No formal qualification or certification required.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 6 am – 2 pm