Our Clients are a newly established company dedicated to providing specialised care for children and young people aged 5-17 with social emotional mental health (SEMH)/attachment and trauma needs. With a purpose-designed home, located near Cullompton accommodates a maximum of three children during the day and three children at night, with staffing ratios of 3:3 during the day and 2 [sleeping] staff: 3 children at night.
- Minimum of one year’s experience working within a children’s residential home
- Possession of a Level 3/4 Diploma/QCF in Residential Childcare or equivalent qualification
- At least one year’s experience in a senior position, actively supporting and leading team members
- Strong leadership skills to effectively supervise and motivate the team
- Desirable: Current knowledge of regulations, legislation, and best practices in childcare and safeguarding
- Full UK Driving License
- £12.87 per hour (after successful 6-month probationary period) and £11.70 per hour from Day 1.