Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving class 2 vehicle in a safe manner
- Check vehicle is roadworthy before going out on round
- Kerbside collection, going out with a crew on an assigned route to pick up recycling boxes and household waste.
- Adhering to health and safety at all times such as Manual Handling.
- Assisting fellow colleagues where required
- Working in a professional manner representing the local council at all times
Personal Qualities and Qualifications
- Experience in class 2 driving
- Have a keen interest and willingness to work
- Able to work on own initiative
- Adaptable and willing to support others working as a team or individually where required.
- Willing to be flexible with regards to working hours and days.
Working Hours:Monday to Friday 6.45am to finish