Remote – Nationwide
Our client who is a leading name in the waste and recycling sector is looking for a professional and hardworking individual to join their team as a Field Technical Sales Manager to plan and deliver sales activities as generating your own leads and managing your own diary. You must be a self-motivated, qualified professional that can consult with both owners and engineers and be capable of selling high value equipment.
This is a home-based position with a company car, however you will be expected to attend the office for the first couple of weeks for training (all expenses paid) and also once every 2 months for meetings.
Responsible to: Sales Director
Main Duties & Responsibilities
As a Field Technical Sales Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Generate new business within specific industries by following up on sales leads and identify potential new clients.
- Discuss client requirements to gain an understanding of their needs and offer an effective solution.
- Source, price and quote suitable equipment for customers.
- Travel the UK, Ireland and Northern Ireland to meet with new and existing clients.
- Manage accounts for current customers in your care.
- Keep the CRM (Customer Relationship Management Tool) up to date.
- Achieve monthly sales targets by incremental revenue generation.
- Using your expertise in the commercial sector to research and develop markets within a specific region.
- Work collaboratively with others within the design, marketing, and admin departments.
- Demonstrate good experience of generating new leads and Account Management.
- Ideally have experience in the waste/recycling industry, but not essential.
- The ability to achieve and exceed monthly sales targets.
- To be able to learn and understand the technical nature of sales and the industry.
- Have previous experience selling high value products.
- Able to travel on a regular basis.
- You must be happy to occasionally undertake site visits in a variety of environments.
Qualifications and Certification
- GCSE’s in English and Maths or similar qualification
- In absence of formal qualifications, relevant previous experience will be considered.
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum (depending on experience) + commission structure.
As a Sales Manager you will receive the following benefits:
- Home based position with a company car.
- All expenses paid when staying away.
- Mobile phone and iPad provided for work use.
- Death in service policy – 4x salary
- 22 days of annual leave (excluding Bank holidays), plus three additional days during the company’s Christmas and New Year closure – 33 Days annual leave in total