Our Client is a Law firm that was founded in the 19th century and pride themselves on providing a professional and yet compassionate service. They are looking for a Wills and Probate Solicitor to work at their Cornwall office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As a Wills and Probate Solicitor your duties will include the following:
- Managing your own caseload of wills and probate matters to achieve set targets.
- Providing a fully comprehensive client service in a cost -effective and efficient manner.
- Acting as a point of contact for all communication directly related to the transaction, verbally and via email.
- Implementing company procedures and policies to maintain excellent performance standards.
- Delivering exceptional service to clients.
- Experienced in wills and probate matters.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A proactive approach to your work and a willingness and ability to use your own initiative.
- Calm and confident manner to handle potentially challenging matters.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
As a Wills and Probate Solicitor, you will receive the following benefits:
- A firm with good reputation
- A competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme