Overall Job Purpose:
We are assisting our well-established client in Tiverton, with their search for a Counterbalance or Reach Forklift Driver
You will be responsible for the safe transit of containers and palletised goods within a storage warehouse environment whilst adhering to strict health & safety rules/regulations.
Responsible to: Shift Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To use a Counterbalance or Reach Forklift Truck safely, to transit containers and palletised goods required for customer orders within a storage warehouse environment
• Assist with the safe moving stock around the warehouse and loading of HGV Vehicles when required
• Always adhere to all company health and safety rules and regulations to keep yourself and work colleagues safe
• Maintain/Update any required documentation provided Person Specification
• You must be prepared for; Sapphire Recruitment, to ask your permission to see proof and check the validation all Forklift Licences
• Have previous experience working within a similar job role
• Be comfortable with some heavy lifting of required pallets/goods if needed
• Work well as an individual or as part of a dedicated team
• Demonstrate excellent punctuality and reliability
Qualifications and Certification
• Reach Forklift Licence or Counterbalance Licence
• Have a minimum of 1 year Reach or Counterbalance Forklift driving experience
Type of Employment:
Temp to Perm for the right candidate
Shift Days 2-10pm & 6am – 2pm
Location: Tiverton, Devon
Apply For This Job
When we find a candidate a job, we don't charge them a penny
The rate agreed with the employer is the rate you receive into your bank account - with no deductions!
See Our Full List of Jobs
See our latest full time, part time and temporary vacancies.
Candidates - How To Prepare
Tips on CV writing, interview preparation, documentation required to work in the UK and how to sign up with us.
Have a Query? Contact Us!
Learn about our bespoke service that sets us apart from other recruitment agencies.